> Photo Mélanie Bisel - Médiathèque de l'Institut Français de Madrid (Spain)
I'd like to share my art with you :
How to prepare a Workshop ?
- It's better to check the author's work before : the group will have questions and will be able to talk about realisations during the work in progress.
- The author is always accompanied by the group's tutor, above all if it's a children or teenagers' goup.
- The author can host workshops in different places : get the organisation settled before the meeting.
- The workshop can be hosted for several groups if they are similar, and the room prepared.(enough space, sound, video projector, paper board)
- Get the equipment settled before the meeting (check the workshop equipment needed). The author needs : paper board, markers, video projector and computer connected)
- A convention will be signed before each workshop.
- The fee is paid 60 days maximum after the invoice's date. (2009/1/1 law)
- Fees of transport, food and accomodation (if needed) are always due to the organizer.
- You can check the link of French Illustrators organisation "Charte Illustrateurs jeunesse" : http://la-charte.fr/le-metier/rencontres/article/comment-inviter-un-chartiste
> Workshop 1/2 day : 246 euros brut
> Workshop Day : 407 euros brut
> Training course : ask for a detailed estimate
I can adapt to your organisation : contact me long before to schedule together the activities.